Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What now?!

I have been having severe lower back and abdominal pain. I went back to the GYN who did my last two surgeries. She suggested that I try a low dose vaginal HRT. The unfortunate side of that, or one of them anyway, is that I'll have to wait about two weeks for the drug to take effect. I'm now officially a walking hot flash!! Other than that she says she can't do anything else for me. I guess I can add chronic pain sufferer to my list of ills

Along with those problems, I've been dealing with bowel and bladder issues. I've had a CT done and have been told that I have cysts on my liver. I guess this might cause some of my pain and/or discomfort.

I've decided to attack (explore?) my GI problems and have an appointment with my Gastroenterologist on the 17th of this month. I have, without going into too much detail, symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. My husband and I believe that I may have some sort of issue/bleed higher up in my intestines.

I cringe to think about other health issues that I may have. I keep wanting to go bury my head in the sand like an ostrich...then I realize that it hurts to bend over.

No comments:

Post a Comment