Monday, August 13, 2012

Awareness does my heart good!

I fell in love with these bracelets that an endo sister shared on her Facebook wall. Through the post I was able to make arrangements for my bracelets. They did not take long to make and ship them either! :) The gray represents diabetes awareness for my husband and the yellow ribbon represents endometriosis awareness. They are willing to make you whatever color you want - I'm sure that they have to be able to get the color ordered first. Don't go telling them that I promised you anything! ;-) I'm also posting a link to their Facebook page and their website...Shop away people!! If the links don't work you can copy & paste into your web browser. www.rudisillsgoodcausebracelets.com www.facebook.com/RudisillGCB101

No comments:

Post a Comment