Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If it's not one thing it's another

There are times when I wish I was better about blogging or just documenting my life "happenings" in general. Life seems to get in the way. I find myself exhausted after a day at work - be it physical or mental. I've been dealing with IBS and taking my medication faithfully. I followed up with my GI today and he's happy (I am too!) that the medicine is working. I get to put off a colonoscopy for a while longer. :) Other pieces of me seem to flare up with great frequency. A couple of weeks ago I was relegated to the couch in pain. My 13 year old son made some lunch for the both of us and told me he was preparing for when I was old and he had to take care of me...IF he didn't put me in a nursing home. LOL Gotta love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment