Saturday, September 15, 2012

Big Belly Bertha

I’m not a thin woman.

I’ve never been.

In photos of my siblings and I, I always look like the adopted kid because I look so different. I’m taller and just bigger than my sisters.

Since having surgeries and drug treatments and finally a complete hysterectomy, I find it harder and harder to loose any weight. I work full time in a job that requires me to be active and physical. Usually by the time that I get home I’m completely broken down and in pain.

I’ve noticed that since I’ve had two 6 month rounds of Lupron and finally a hyst, my belly gets really “expanded.” I don’t know how else to explain it. It’s not always painful but it is really out there. I still have some discomfort from my scars so I walk around rubbing my belly like a fat politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment