Friday, May 10, 2013

Silver Linings

Whew! I don't know where this year is running off to. It seems like yesterday it was Christmas.
I have been experimenting with diet changes as I way to treat and manage my chronic pain. On March 18th I started a smoothie diet as a way to loose weight and make a lifestyle change. I add ginger and 1teaspoon of turmeric to each of the two shakes that I drink daily. I'm so very happy to share that within three or four days, my pain is almost nonexistent! I have not had to ingest anything stronger than OTC Tylenol or ibuprofen. I'm still holding my breath on some days. Pain and inflammation were my constant companions. I'm enjoying the freedom of not being so physically and emotionally drained.
Thought I would share. I hope it helps someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment