Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



I wanted to share with you all a photo of one of my Valentine's Day gifts. I was able to adopt him from the local humane society yesterday. They said he is 12 weeks but we think it's more like 8 to 10 weeks. He's a "titty" baby and loves to lay on my chest and purr himself to sleep.

While we were riding home, we were trying to come up with a name for him. Heart came on the radio (the song was Crazy On You) and I decided to name him Hart. Hubby isn't too crazy about the name since it's only one syllable. I sort of agree but cats don't come when they are called anyway! I have a female Tortoiseshell named Gypsy and I call her Minnie most of the time. Oh and she is pissed off at me right now!

So, if any of you have some good multi-syllable male kitten names please let me know.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment