Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One more page down…

 

Update 7

Three more to go! The last three pages are not whole pages. I’m hoping that they will fly by quickly! I’m excited to see what this will look like when it’s done. :)

I’m recovering from surgery so I’ve had many hours at my disposal to stitch to my heart’s content.

I had a complete hysterectomy on June 1st. I’m recovering quickly enough. I’m off of the prescription pain medications which I think is a wonderful thing. Most of the scabs are off of my incisions now.

A couple of days ago I learned that I can sleep on my belly again! :) This may seem like nothing to some of you but I’ve always loved sleeping on my belly.

I’m waiting, not very patiently, for my insides to heal as well as my outside wounds are. I had a moment of worry and panic because I felt like my body would never bounce back.

Please bare with me as I continue to heal. I hope you are all having a pain-free day. Yellow hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment