Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just going with the flow

     I haven’t slept as well as I did last night in a very long time. My back is feeling so much better.

     I thought for sure that I ripped one of my incisions open last night as I got up from the couch. Thankfully I didn’t!

     I am noticing that I’m more emotional. Granted, I could always cry at the drop of a hat but lately my emotions are closer to the surface. Last night I told my husband that I wanted to go get my eyebrows waxed and he said it would probably make me feel better. Of course, I start crying because he gets me! LOL

     While I’m crying more, I also notice that my tolerance for ridiculousness is less. I’m snapping more than usual and really want to keep an eye on that. Don’t like it. Yesterday my son said to my husband in a hushed tone, “We’re getting on Mom’s nerves!” Little does he know…I only have one left! :)

     I love my boys. They take care of me so well. I couldn’t ask for a better son. My husband is just wonderful. He completes me.

     Has anyone ever heard You Get Me by Michelle Branch?

No comments:

Post a Comment